BSAG MEMBERSHIP INFORMATION
- The primary mission of Brooklyn Streetcar Artists’ Group (BSAG) is to bring the artists to the attention of the public while exposing the public to the arts.
- BSAG currently has a regular venue in southern Brooklyn with several exhibitions a year while exhibiting in various other locations as well.
- BSAG promotes its own exhibitions and events and participates in those of other organizations.
- BSAG is always seeking new venues for our artists in places where fine art is well established as well as introducing the arts to new audiences.
- BSAG is one of the most, if not the most active artists groups with total hanging days for members greater than the number of days in a year.
- BSAG is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit corporation.
- Never a submission fee for BSAG exhibitions or events
- No charge to hang in BSAG venues
- Free or discounted rates for BSAG events
- Each member has their own page on www.bsagarts.org
- Membership commences only with the first opportunity to participate
- Annual dues $50
- Help during hanging and take down.
- Participation in Coney Island Hospital membership exhibitions.
- Participation in promotional events.
- Follow all directions in “Member Directions And Responsibilities”
For more information contact us
Our roots are in Brooklyn; our outlook universal!